Kung Fu Panda 3 movie PR with Bamboo Kung Fu kids The Toronto Bamboo Kung Fu kids had the opportunity to show off their kung fu skills while on the Kung Fu Panda 3 public relations appearance on CP24 Breakfast TV. With host, Steve Anthony, on location at Bamboo Kung Fu downtown location (141 Spadina […]
Bamboo Kung Fu in Action
We don't mindlessly smash pads and punching bags ~ Not a kung fu exercise-class-type of school. We practise authentic Chinese kung fu. We mindfully work on techniques and various physical conditioning to improve our kung fu skills. The mindful practice helps both children and adults to focus better, have better self discipline at the same time improve physical fitness. Our cardio kickboxing class is more for exercise weight loss goal oriented individuals.
- Children's kung fu - from ages 6 to 12 or 13 depending on physical maturity
- Adults kung fu - adults and includes young adults from ages 13 and over.
Martial Arts Programs
- Kids learn how to physically defend themselves
- Kids learn respect.
- Boosts self confidence and self esteem.
- Builds strength and power, forming a good foundation for the future.
- Kids learn how to become less violent.
Check our calendar of to find the classes that fit your schedule best.
CLASS CALENDAR >>
Sign Up Today
Sign up today to start.
SIGN UP NOW >>
Trial Class Sign Up
Meet the instructors, our students, and see our program in action.BOOK NOW >>
Bamboo Kung Fu has exceeded by far my previous martial arts school. In 6 months at Bamboo my flexibility, balance and strength have increased more than during a year and a half at another school. Bamboo Kung Fu has been an excellent school ...
Matthieu, Downtown Toronto